Images from revolvers@tumblr.
Love the song 'Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not' by Thompson Square so much! Check out the Caroline County version if you're free too. Her voice is angelic, no kidding. I've looped it the entire day!
Changed my msn font to hot pink! Figured I need some brightening up, especially when there's only 80+ days left to 'A's, and I need to buck up!! Blogging for the fun of it, since I'm so distracted (what's new?) and I've been such a depressed mope. And I found the 'angsty' isn't a formal word, surprise surprise.
Oh let me share with you my favourite items out of the grocery shopping trip last Saturday. We got the new Minute Maid Pulpy drink (maybe it isn't that new but it's my first time trying...) and I was really surprised by the sweetness of it. Mainly because I'm used to drinking more sour orange juices. MacDonald's have the worst orange juice I tell you. I bet it's actually half lime half orange, it's that sour. And we got King's ice cream. They don't have the Rocky Road flavour, as usual, not after so many years. But the tiramisu flavoured (first time trying it too) is heavenly! It doesn't taste that 'sorethroat inducing' like those thick chocolate flavoured ice cream. We got potato chips too, unhealthy but then again it's the holidays which were meant for people to get fat :)
Reading BBC now. Not going to play a game (or maybe just solitaire) before I sleep and charge up for Bio test tomorrow morning. Here's hoping I retained 70% of what I studied, enough to get me an A.





No comments:
Post a Comment