Lazy to find pictures today, partly because I'm feeling angsty. Maybe it's the effect of sleeping too much. Shall stay up late today to mug. Sleeping kills my productivity by x10000000000000000 but then again it's not like I was productive before. Going to memorise my apps notes now (so slow and I'm like trying not to swear at myself) before dinner. 1 more hour to go.
++
Bad bad mood :/ Hopefully I can get things done tomorrow though. Going to wake up at 9 and finish studying Bio by 1 (which is a very challenging task). And then going to start on Math revision package and also Chem revision worksheets. Then Wednesday is dedicated to doing a gp essay and to study my macro goals.
Feeling so angsty these few days and also very tired. Hoping that this is just a phase and it'll pass soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment