Tuesday, March 13, 2012

favourite moments

Early at work with closing eyelids and lack of concentration.

Thus, here's a list (oh how I love making lists) of my favourite moments (be it reality or fantasy):
  • camping on your bed like you're stranded on an island
  • eating something hot and savory for breakfast (porridge, carbonara, maggie mee ooooh)
  • buying something you really love/wanted for a long time
  • coming out of the shower with your sleep clothes (for me, loose cotton Ts and FBTs)
  • preparing ingredients to cook (I love peeling prawns and chopping up things)
  • making packages (even when going grocery shopping, I love to arrange things nicely in the trolley. Or when going overseas, I have an obsession with packing things into my suitcase.)
  • dressing up
  • the first sip of milk tea
  • playing a full screen adventure game
  • watching running man while eating popcorn
  • going to a cinema
  • going to a new country with friends (and to take all sorts of tourist-y photos)
  • trying new (and delicious) food
I'm sure there are more but I couldn't concentrate anymore (no, not even on this) so I will continue the list some other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment