Wednesday, March 7, 2012

what to do

Right now: feet are freezing brain is sleepy eyes are closing. How to key my data in properly?

Not sure if I should work after my contract expires. Why did I take on so many things in the first place? And now that I actually am entertaining the thought of going overseas to study (though the logistics still overwhelms me) deadlines are closed. Is this a joke?

And can someone, anyone, tell me if I have gotten my scholarship or do I need to re-apply? Should have just ignored everyone when they told me to apply early .____. The idea of going for all those interviews again have zero, even negative, appeal to me. Why is going to university such a difficult task?

So many questions that are not being answered even after hours and hours of meditation. What should I do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment