1/4, Sunday: Had church (which was very therapeutic, in a strange sense). Enjoyed singing with the choir on Sundays after so long, though someone took my choir robe hmm... Then gave tuition till about 4+ and enjoyed a long bus ride home. Went grocery shopping with mom to stock up on food when she's overseas, and guess what, I bought my first chocopie ever. It's really good (I'm craving for one right now). We got frozen cheesecake, which I need to clear soon (whoever thought that frozen cheesecake is a good idea? I'm so not a fan of cheese.) and chocolates. Mom made brownies from the premix and it's still as good as ever, just that I prefer it cold. Wore Denise's cat chiffon dress with my hairband together with purple cat earrings.
2/4, Monday: Woke up at 6+ hearing my mom's voice right outside my bedroom window (she's flying off that morning). Went to the window and pulled her hair and saw that it was raining ultra heavily. So she came in to wait for the rain to cease but it didn't work, so I got pulled out of bed at 7 to help her hail a cab. And that is how I ended up with a huge umbrella, in my pajamas, without brushing my teeth/hair, standing in the rain hailing a cab. And 2 people hailed the cabs in front of us so I was just praying... And praying... And it was because of God's grace that a cab came out from the junction right in front of us such that we get the cab instead of the people standing all the way in front. So I went back and crash... all the way till 12 (the horror :O) First assignment when I woke up was to wash clothes, and hang them out to dry. Then I rushed off to meet Sheryl for a day of cookbooks and food. Oh how I love cookbooks (only those with pictures though). Had my first macaroon (raspberry and hazelnut... They tastes so good, though it reminds me of mentos), Chippy's BFF with chicken gravy dip which Sheryl absolutely hates, and ice cream red tea. And then I head back home for a good rest and to tutor... Which was also a good session :) Though I stayed up waaaaaay beyond my bedtime till 4am. Doing what exactly, I don't know.
3/4, Tuesday: Woke up at 9+ to do housework (because sleeping all the way till 12 is just too obvious. I had to run like a mouse when I heard my dad coming back from work and pretend that I'm asleep, then creep to brush my teeth while he's showering... It's not good.) Slacked around at home and had an impromptu movie session with dad... Wrath of the Titans. The cast is amazingly good-looking! And a pretty good film I would say. But I still want to watch the Hunger Games.
4/4, Wednesday: Lovely day out with Crystal! Rushed out the house after painting my nails dark blue (I absolutely love this colour. Though my skills...) Had a lot of fun picking out snacks and I bought 3 pairs of earrings as well. Sat in KFC and talked non-stop, followed by another session in the food court, before going off to church for worship practice. Met Xuexun at the MRT and chatted a while on the way. I actually enjoy playing the keyboard. So excited for Sunday!
So... Hopefully the rest of the week goes good too! Goodnight :)
No comments:
Post a Comment