Past few days aren't great at all - having meltdowns for the past few nights because of desperation and life in general and this feeling of not being wanted.
Feeling unwanted is one of the worst things ever. But many many thanks to my somewhat 'regular' meditation sessions and also church today, I'm feeling a little better and stronger. And hopefully I pass tonight without a single tear.
Mom's flying off to Hongkong tomorrow and I hope she has a lot of fun there and that she'll buy something nice back for us :D And that she'll take many awesome photos so I can take a sneak peak of how Hongkong looks like.
Going to make this week a good one, no more holing up at home and feeling like a big ball of misery. Tuition + worship prac + baptism class + outing with my lovely girls... Hopefully this April will be a good one <3
No comments:
Post a Comment